7-Second Resume Statement
Beginning with my grandparents, fighting for social justice is a core value in my family, and I am motivated by a future where every American can find meaning, value, and opportunity through their work as I have.
Elyse Rosenblum is the Founder and Managing Director, Grads of Life. She co-founded Grads of Life, an initiative of Year Up, to leverage the power of the private sector to close the Opportunity Divide in America. She is a thought leader who has extensive experience working with private sector leaders, nonprofits, and foundations to develop strategies, drive research and build tools that support the adoption of inclusive hiring practices that provide economic opportunity and mobility for all. As Managing Director, she sits on Year Up’s Executive Team and helps to shape the organization’s approach to systems change and other efforts that complement the direct service program. Prior to founding Grads of Life, she was a consultant to Corporate Voices for Working Families and worked at Bass & Howes, and Hogan & Hartson. Elyse holds a J.D. from the University of Texas School of Law and is a graduate of Williams College.
Insights from Elyse
- New Report: Ten Proven Actions To Advance Diversity, Equity, And Inclusion
- Walmart Awards $500k Grant to Grads of Life to Launch New Impact Measurement Framework
- The Biden Administration Cannot Forget Its Most Critical Partner In Economic Recovery: The Private Sector
- How Reimagining Employment Practices Can Advance Racial Justice
- 3 Takeaways For Business Leaders Amid New Corporate Commitments
- Leveraging Opportunity Employment To Advance Racial Justice In Corporate America
- Putting People First To Rebuild A Stronger Economy: A Conversation With Ochsner Health